Command Performance Re-Opening NoticeOn Tuesday, June 8th, Command Performance re-opened on a by-appointment basis.
Command Performance Re-Opening Notice
On Tuesday, June 8th, Command Performance re-opened on a by-appointment basis.
We look forward to seeing our existing friends and to making new ones.
Safety is our top concern, and we will be complying with the Governor’s Requirements and the CDC’s best practices. That means the following:
- All customers and staff must where a facemask. If you do not have one, we are happy to provide one.
- Customers must maintain physical distancing, even if wearing a mask.
- A hand sanitizer dispenser is located at the entrance to the store. All customers must use hand sanitizer upon entering the store.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
- Command Performance has implemented heightened cleaning and disinfecting protocols for the store.
- All command performance staff will have their temperature checked at the beginning and close of each work day.